What is blockchain technology
A blockchain is a growing list of records, called blocks that are linked using cryptography. Each block contains a cryptographic hash of the previous block, a timestamp, and transaction data.
Blockchain is considered to be a game-changing technology, which can potentially disrupt existing business models by making intermediary services obsolete and inspire the creation of new and cost-effective business models. However, this technology can not resolve all issues and its value can only be fully realized by combining it with other mature or emerging technologies, such as big data platforms, cloud computing, data science/AI, and IoT. Here is an excellent article for learning about blockchain history and evolution and how blockchain technology works.
By design, a blockchain is resistant to modification of the data. It is an open, distributed ledger that can record transactions between two parties efficiently and in a verifiable and permanent way. For use as a distributed ledger, a blockchain is typically managed by a peer-to-peer network collectively adhering to a protocol for inter-node communication and validating new blocks. Once recorded, the data in any given block cannot be altered retroactively without alteration of all subsequent blocks, which requires consensus of the network majority.
One of the main reasons for many people for getting disappointed on learning programming is the lack of direction. Specifically, they do not know what courses and in what sequence they should take in order to succeed in an Information Technology (IT) career track. For instance, if you want to a back-end web developer, there are certain courses like Node.JS and PHP that you must take (click here to see our IT career roadmap). Motivated by our many years of our experiences in delivering IT educational services, we have collected the most popular courses and group them into categories based on current trends in the IT field.
In this class you learn everything you need to know about blockchain design and development.
Courses Covered in this Bundle
- Intro to Blockchain Technology
- Blockchain Management in Hyperledger for System Admins
- Hyperledger Fabric and Composer for Developers
- Intro to Blockchain Cybersecurity
- Intro to Hyperledger Sawtooth for System Admins
- Learn Solidity Programming by Examples
- Introduction to Ethereum Blockchain Development
- Learn Blockchain Dev with Corda R3
- Intro to Cybersecurity
- Introduction to Linux OS
- Learn Node.JS, Express.JS and MongoDB
- Introduction to Go Programming
Other Training Bundles
Here are our other bundle packages:
- System Admin- Complete Training Bundle
- Complete Training Bundle for Software Engineers
- Web Design and Development Training Bundle
What Is Next?
After finishing this course, you can enroll in any of following classes:
- Introduction to Python Programming
- Intro to Linux Bash Scripting
- Introduction to Database Design
- Intro to HTML and CSS
Recommended Free Courses
If you are new to the IT or programming, we suggest the following free courses: