What is Software Engineering
Software engineering is the systematic application of engineering approaches to the development of software. Software engineering is a direct sub-field of engineering and has an overlap with computer science and management science.
A software engineer is a person who applies the principles of software engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of computer software. Software practitioners may go by titles like computer scientists, computer programmers or software developers.
One of the main reasons for many people for getting disappointed on learning programming is the lack of direction. Specifically, they do not know what courses and in what sequence they should take in order to succeed in an Information Technology (IT) career track. For instance, if you want to a back-end web developer, there are certain courses like Node.JS and PHP that you must take (click here to see our IT career roadmap). Motivated by our many years of our experiences in delivering IT educational services, we have collected the most popular courses and group them into categories based on current trends in the IT field.
In this class you learn from A to Z of software engineering and development.
Courses Covered in this Bundle
- Introduction to Python Programming
- Learn Python OOP by Examples
- Introduction to Java Programming
- Java Programming Intermediate Level
- Introduction to C Programming
- Learn C++ Programming by Examples
- Introduction to Go Programming
- Learn Kotlin Programming by Examples
- Intro to Blockchain Technology
- Introduction to Linux OS
Other Training Bundles
Here are our other bundle packages:
- Complete Blockchain Development Training
- System Admin- Complete Training Bundle
- Web Design and Development Training Bundle
What Is Next?
After finishing this course, you can enroll in any of following classes:
Recommended Free Courses
If you are new to the IT or programming, we suggest the following free courses: