Who is a System Admin
A system administrator, or sysadmin, is a person who is responsible for the upkeep, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems; especially multi-user computers, such as servers. The system administrator seeks to ensure that the uptime, performance, resources, and security of the computers they manage meet the needs of the users, without exceeding a set budget when doing so.
To meet these needs, a system administrator may acquire, install, or upgrade computer components and software; provide routine automation; maintain security policies; troubleshoot; train or supervise staff; or offer technical support for projects.
One of the main reasons for many people for getting disappointed on learning programming is the lack of direction. Specifically, they do not know what courses and in what sequence they should take in order to succeed in an Information Technology (IT) career track. For instance, if you want to a back-end web developer, there are certain courses like Node.JS and PHP that you must take (click here to see our IT career roadmap). Motivated by our many years of our experiences in delivering IT educational services, we have collected the most popular courses and group them into categories based on current trends in the IT field.
In this class you learn essential skills for becoming a professional system admin specialist.
Courses Covered in this Bundle
- Introduction to Database Design
- Learn SQL Programming by Examples
- Introduction to No-SQL Database Design
- Learn Graph Database Design by Examples
- Introduction to Linux OS
- Intro to Linux Bash Scripting
- Advance Linux Bash Scripting
- Linux Management for System Admins
- Intro to Cybersecurity
- Introduction to Cloud Technology
- Learn How to Manage Windows Servers
- Intro to Blockchain Technology
Other Training Bundles
Here are our other bundle packages:
- Complete Blockchain Development Training
- Complete Training Bundle for Software Engineers
- Web Design and Development Training Bundle
What Is Next?
After finishing this course, you can enroll in any of following classes:
Recommended Free Courses
If you are new to the IT or programming, we suggest the following free courses: