Coding Bootcamps Affiliate Program
If you have a high traffic website or lots of social media or email followers that are interested in IT topics, you can join our Affiliate Program and make up to 50% commission from selling our self-paced courses. Currently, we have 50+ courses in high demand coding and technology topics such as blockchain, system admin, web development and software engineering.
What you Get
We offer target-based commission that includes 20% base (payable on monthly basis) plus 30% extra Reward redeemable at the first year anniversary of your enrollment in our Affiliate Program. Here is the annual revenue range and percentage of Reward commission
Less than 100k USD => 0%
100-200k USD => 10%
200-500 USD => 20%
500k USD and above => 30%
Here are few examples:
1- After 12 months of marketing our classes, you generate gross revenue of $150k for us. So you get 20% base plus 10% extra or total 30% commission. You receive one lump sum payment of $15k at 361 days from your enrollment date.
2- After 12 months of marketing our classes, you generate gross revenue of $600k for us. So you get 20% base plus 30% extra or total 50% commission. You receive one lump sum payment of $180k at 361 days from your enrollment date.
To exceed your expectations and assist you with your marketing, we issue coupons or promotions codes ranging from 10-30% discounts that you can use them in your marketing campaigns or pass them on to your leads.
What we Offer
Our self-paced training classes are based on hands-on practical projects. The course prices vary among courses depending on its level and its plan. In short, we offer 5 price plans: free, $60, $90 and $190 for single shot purchases and $290 for monthly subscriptions for full access to a course bundle. To make our classes more affordable, we offer flexible payment options where students can buy a course in 2 or 4 installments.
Why Joining us
Here are major highlights:
I. Comprehensive coverage of technical topics
II. Variety of payment plans
III. Hands-on training based IT career tracks
IV. Variety of pricing options
V. Vertical integration with our live classes such as one-to-one tutoring sessions
VI. Extra free support services like free webinars, podcasts, etc.
VII. Target-based commission-The more efforts you put, the more you get.
VIII. Fully automated commission payment process
IX. Advance referral tracking with 365 day cookie on your student web browsers
X. Intuitive affiliate dashboard for tracking and managing your leads
How it works
If you are excited to join our Affiliate Program, here are few steps to take:
1- We setup initial e-meeting via a short phone call or Zoom chat to review our program and classes. Click here to schedule our virtual appointment.
2- You sign our affiliate partner agreement
3- We setup your account and enroll you in our program
4- You login to your affiliate portal and start marketing our classes