Blockchain technology is disrupting many traditional businesses. Small to fortune 500 companies are adopting and implementing blockchain in their business operations. Blockchain technology has moved beyond the hype and there exist hundreds of networks in production today.
In this course you learn about blockchain technology, its evolution and its use cases in many industries.
- Become familiarized with cryptocurrencies and blockchain technology.
- Understand blockchain protocols and technical security requirements.
- Recognize the legal and regulatory framework related to blockchain technology.
- Appreciate the architectural and technical issues that must be considered before launching a blockchain development initiative.
- Review use-cases and lessons learned from previous blockchain projects.
- Create a blockchain solution model project for an enterprise.
Topics and Subtopics
Here is the outline of topics and subtopics covered in this course:
1- Introduction to Blockchain Technology
2- Introduction to Blockchain and How Ledgers Work
· Ledgers Impact on Society
· Blockchain Ledger Entry
3- Blockchain Structure and Types
· Blockchain and Hashing
· Blockchain Types
4- Blockchain Operation and Mining
· Blockchain Terminology
· The Blockchain Block
· The Blockchain Mining
5- Blockchain Cryptology
· Key Cryptology
· Double Key or Key Pair Encryption
6- Blockchain Consensus
· Proof-Of-Work Consensus
· Proof-of-Stake Consensus
· Alternative Consensus Algorithms
7- Distributed Blockchain Networks
· Blockchains Run on a Distributed Network
· Centralized Networks
· Decentralized Networks
· Distributed Network
8- Blockchain vs. a Database
· How a Blockchain Differs from a Database
· Ledger Updates
· Is a Centralized Database a Solution
· Making the Right Choice
9- First and Second generation Blockchains
· Smart Contracts
· Modeling a DApp
· Building a DApp
· Second Generation Blockchain Assets
10 Popular Blockchains
· Hyperledger Fabric
· Corda R3
· Other Popular Blockchain Products
11- Essentials of Cryptocurrencies
· Money is an Instrument for Trade
· Blockchain is Important
12- Cryptocurrency Fundamentals
· Cryptocurrency Fundamentals
· Fundamentals of Transacting Cryptocurrency
13- Blockchain Regulatory Structure
· Blockchain Regulatory Structure and Considerations
· Blockchain Regulatory Structure: Taxes
· Blockchain Regulatory Structure: MSB
· Blockchain Regulatory Structure: ICO
· Blockchain Regulatory Structure: securities
· Blockchain Regulatory Structure: state and local laws
14- Blockchain Use Cases
· Blockchain Use Cases
Complete Training Bundle
If you are serious about becoming a pro blockchain specialist, you should enroll in our Complete Blockchain Development Training. This bundle covers all essential and practical topics related to blockchain design and development. For $290 monthly subscription, you can have access to 300+ hours of hands-on project-based training covering all courses related to blockchain technology like Hyperledger, Ethereum, Solidity, Blockchain Security, Corda R3 and more. Click here to learn more.
What Is Next?
After finishing this course, you can enroll in any of following classes:
- Intro to Blockchain Cybersecurity
- Learn Solidity Programming by Examples
- Introduction to Ethereum Blockchain Development
- Learn Blockchain Dev with Corda R3
- Hyperledger Fabric and Composer for Developers
- Blockchain Management in Hyperledger for System Admins
Recommended Free Courses
If you are new to the IT or programming, we suggest the following free courses: