Hybrid, Live Group & Coaching Training Classes
To complement our self-paced training and reinforce students’ learning, we now offer hybrid and live coaching classes. Our live classes are offered in three formats: 1- Hybrid, 2- Live group classes, and 3- Live 1-to-1 tutoring sessions.
I- Hybrid Course Overview
A Hybrid course is a combination of live and self-paced training. Although a Hybrid class usually comes with multiple self-paced courses along with a live group session, it as a whole is treated in your system as a single course and follows the rules and policies set forth in the following sections.
Hybrid Course List
Here is the list of our hybrid classes:
- Linux shell and bash scripting via hybrid training
- Hands-on Linux programming for system administration via hybrid training
- Hands-on live Machine Learning course with Python
- Hands-on live Data Science course with Python
- Live and self-paced SQL coding and database management
- Live and self-paced blockchain development with Ethereum
- Live and self-paced blockchain development with Hyperledger Fabric
- Live and self-paced blockchain development with Corda
- Immersive Blockchain Bootcamp with live and self-paced courses
- Hands-on live plus self-paced course for mastering Python
- Hands-on live plus self-paced course for mastering Java
- Immersive Bootcamp for software engineering with Java and Python
- Hands-on live plus self-paced course for mastering HTML5 and CSS3
- Hands-on live plus self-paced course for mastering PHP OOP
- Hands-on live plus self-paced course for mastering PHP and MySQL
- MEAN Stack for Full Stack web development with AngularJS and NodeJS
- Web development Bootcamp with ReactJS, NodeJS, VueJS and AngularJS
Hybrid Course Rules
Unless mentioned otherwise, the live portion of training is 6 hour conducted in a group session. For a hybrid course, we schedule live group session several times a year. Upon purchase of course, you need to check its live class schedule. Once you pick your live group session, you message us to add you to student roster and upon our confirmation; you can lock your calendar. Here are other rules:
- You can take your live group class only once.
- Due to volume of live classes we have, we do not record our live sessions, so you need to attend whole session and make notes.
- You can not contact the live instructor directly before and/or after your live class start date unless specifically agreed otherwise.
- After finishing your live class, if you still need extra training, we can accommodate you via our Live Coaching sessions.
Hybrid Course Policies
Since you buy a hybrid course in bundle (consist of live and self-paced courses), one of the following refund scenarios applies to your purchase.
- You cancel within a month from your purchase date and have not taken any live training by your cancelation date=> you are entitled to 70% refund.
- You cancel within a month from your purchase date and have taken live training by your cancelation date=> you are entitled to no refund.
- You cancel at least 30 days after your purchase date and have not taken any live training by your cancelation date=> you are entitled to no refund.
- You cancel at least 30 days after your purchase date and have taken live training by your cancelation date=> you are entitled to no refund.
Note: for item #1, if you accept the your live class schedule and you decide to cancel it within 5 days from your live class date, you forfeit your right to refund, and we allow you to retake your live class when the next time it becomes available.
II- Live group sessions
The live classes under this category are usually 6 hours long with 15 minutes break. It covers one lab (long project) that reviews essential practical topics discussed in its related self-paced course. In other words, after students finish a self-paced course like watching lectures, doing exercises and projects, they can take its live group classes. All live group classes come with fixed schedule.
Important: Before enrolling in a live group class, make sure to check the class schedule. Also, you should add it to your calendar after enrolling for a live group class.
How it works:
Just follow below 3 steps:
1- Go the live group course and register for the course after checking the class schedule (date, time, and timezone)
2- After enrolling the course, add it to your personal or professional calendar to get reminder.
3- Get virtual invite via email and join our virtual live class.
Live Group Classes
Here is the list of our live classes.
Red Hat Certifications
DevOps, Docker and Kubernetes Certifications
Amazon Web Services Certifications
Data Science and Machine Learning with Python
Linux Live Classes
III- Live 1-to-1 tutoring sessions
The live classes under this category mainly complement the training students receive in their related self-paced training. For example, after finishing our self-paced Python course, a student needs extra assistance to better understand one of the course projects.
How it works:
Just follow below 3 steps:
1- Go the coaching course and register for the course
2- View instructor’s calendar and select date/time for your virtual session
3- Get virtual invite via email and e-meet your instructor.
Important: some instructors need to assess your response to our intake questions in order to determine whether or not if they can assist you with your tutoring needs. As such, they may accept or reject a coaching request at their own discretion.
Weekly training packages
If you think you need more than 1 hour of live tutoring, it is better to enroll to our weekly subscription plans. It allows you to save time, money while avoiding the hassle of repeated enrollments. You can easily opt-out from our subscription plans at anytime.
Live 1-to-1 tutoring classes
Here is the list of our private tutoring classes:
Web design and development tutoring sessions- Weekly and monthly plans
Private tutoring sessions for system administrator management- Weekly and monthly plans
Private tutoring sessions for blockchain design and development - Weekly and monthly plans
Private tutoring sessions for software design and engineering- Weekly and monthly plans
Recorded Live Sessions
Free Full Access to All of our Live Recorded Webinars and Classes