AWS certified cloud practitioner is designed specifically for students looking to gain an understanding of the concepts of cloud computing without technical detail. This training is intended for individuals who are looking to build and validate an overall understanding of the AWS Cloud. It is useful for individuals in technical, managerial, sales, purchasing, or financial roles who work with the AWS Cloud.
The Cloud Practitioner Certification Preparation for AWS Learning Path is an ideal starting point for non-technical people looking to understand Cloud Computing from a business perspective.
This learning path will enable you to:
- Describe the AWS Cloud value proposition
- Describe the AWS Cloud and the AWS global infrastructure
- Recognize and explain basic AWS Cloud architectural principles
- Describe key services on the AWS platform and their common use cases
- Describe the basic security and compliance aspects of the AWS platform and the shared security model
- Define the billing, account management, and pricing models
- Describe basic/core characteristics of deploying and operating in the AWS Cloud
Here are some of majors topics covered in this course:
Introduction to Cloud Concepts: You will learn about the benefits and economics of building IT services in the AWS cloud, as well as general best practices including those within the AWS Well-Architected Framework.
Overview of AWS Services: You will learn how core services work across the AWS cloud, including:
- Management Services
Introduction to Cloud Security: This live course will cover essential security concepts, including best practices and the Shared Responsibility Model, encryption, access management as well as multiple services managing compliance.
Related Self-paced Courses
Related Live Courses
What Is Next
After you submit your intake form and register the course, we will put you in an upcoming class based on your availability. Once we confirm your class schedule, we will email you your final class schedule.
IMPORTANT: To make the most of your training, it is highly recommended to add your class schedule to your personal calendar and attend all class sessions. We do NOT offer make-up sessions if you miss a session.