In this self-paced course you learn how to build eye-catching websites with Bootstrap. This self-paced course is to introduce you to how to work with Bootstrap. This course is a combination of lectures and hands-on exercises that provide practical real-world experience.
In our self-paced Bootstrap training course, you will learn:
- How to install and use Bootstrap
- Layouts with Bootstrap’s grid system
- Styling common web elements
- How to use Bootstrap Themes
- Techniques to customize Bootstrap for any project
Topics and Subtopics
The below outline is covered in this course:
- Bootstrap Overview – Introduction
- File Structure
- Grid System
- CSS Overview
- Bootstrap elements
- Helper Class
- Bootstrap 4 New Features
Basic knowledge of HTML and CSS coding.
Complete Training Bundle
Private Tutoring Classes
To take skills you learn from this course to the next level, taking the following tutoring classes are highly recommended. It is also a great opportunity to discuss your questions and problems related to this course with an experienced instructor:
- Web design and development tutoring sessions- Weekly and monthly plans
- HTML, HTML5, CSS and CSS3- Private tutoring sessions
What Is Next?
After finishing this course, you can enroll in any of following classes:
- Intro to HTML 5 and CSS3
- User Experience Best Practices
- Intro to Search Engine Optimization
Recommended Free Courses
If you are new to the IT or programming, we suggest the following free courses:
- What you'll learn in this course (2:49)
- Course Doc
- 1- Bootstrap Overview – Introduction (5:46)
- 2- Bootstrap File Structure (4:58)
- 3- Bootstrap Grid System (7:31)
- 4- Quick Review of CSS (1:30)
- 5- Review of Typography (1:07)
- 6- How to Design HTML Tables with Bootstrap (3:03)
- 7- How to Design Forms with Bootstrap (3:01)
- 8- Review of Bootstrap Elements (0:43)
- 9- Review of Bootstrap Buttons (1:59)
- 10- Images in Bootstrap (0:35)
- 11- How Helper Class Works (1:10)
- 12- Review of Bootstrap 4 New Features (1:20)
- Next steps (1:54)
Hannah Mace- Full-Stack Engineer
Having spent most of her life in the art community, working in film, galleries, and immersive experiences, she wanted to find a way to connect with the ever changing world.
Software engineering became the way to bridge the gap between art and utility.
In her free time she crafts and extends her knowledge to those struggling with understanding the basics of computer science.